There are four main air conditioned King bedrooms at Puri Angsa. The immense master bedroom is located in a separate pavilion adjacent to the main house, another two bedrooms are located in the main house, and the fourth bedroom is located in the ‘Java House’ which sits approximately 20m from the main house. All have bathrooms and children’s beds and cots can be set up in any of the rooms.
At the entrance to the property sits the "Front Hut" which is an air conditioned king single bedroom that has its own separate bathroom, and above the dining/living pavilion is the "Crows Nest", another air conditioned king single bedroom which shares bathroom facilities with any of the main bedrooms. Situated beside and behind the "Java Hut" are 2 raised wooden huts entered via ladders for a more ‘Bali-esque’ experience. The first being an air conditioned double, and the other a fan cooled single (both are floor beds/not raised), and both share the bathroom with the "Java Hut".
Our head chef Wazi is on hand to prepare Indonesian, Thai or western meals whenever you wish to dine at Puri Angsa. Breakfast on the first day is complimentary and from then on you simply inform Wazi each day of which meals you will require and provide her with a cash advance to go to the market.
All drinking water is delivered in bottles. All other water outlets including the showers and pool use filtered bore water, which means that you are unlikely to collapse in paroxysms of stomach twisting pain should you inadvertently swallow while brushing your teeth.
Airport transfers both ways, are complimentry for you as one group. Additional transfers can be arranged at cost. Should you require a car during your stay we can recommend a nearby car rental agency. It is also possible to rent a car with a driver from them. Taxis can be easily booked by telephone, just ask any of the Villa’s staff.
We can recommend a wide variety of massage and other traditional healing techniques. Pak Sirkus, one of Bali’s most respected healers, just happens to live a couple of doors down the street.
Several staff members are also extremely capable child minders, and we can provide this service complimentry during normal working hours where time permits after their daily duties have been completed. Outside of this babysitting can be arranged at an additional cost. It is also possible to arrange a fulltime nanny for the duration of your stay if required.
The Balinese have a well-deserved reputation for honesty so there is generally little to fear by way of theft. However, Puri Angsa does have a security system in place. Those staff members who live on the property handle it. We also employ a night watchman who is on duty from 9pm to 5am. The village in which we are situated is extremely vigilant and offers us extra security support.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens punctuated throughout with antique select artifacts sourced from around Indonesia.
All accomodation is provided within 6 antique Inodnesian houses located across 45 Are (4500sqm)
- 4 x air-conditioned bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom and king size bed.
- 1 x air-conditioned bedroom with a separate bathroom and king single bed
- 2 x air-conditioned bedrooms; 1 x King single size bed, 1 x double bed (both share bathroom facilities with the main bedrooms)
- 1 x fan cooled bedroom with 1 x single bed (that shares bathroom facilities with the main bedroom)
- A home theatre with cable TV and DVD player.
- VCD/DVD player and surround sound system.
- Internet connection with WIFI in Main house
- Swimming Pool 16m x 9m with diving platform
- 3 x Gazebo's around the property.
- Open dining area- Fully equipped service kitchen
- Safety Box
- Laundry service available at additional cost.
(Puri Angsa does not take any responsibility for loss or damages)
- All drinking water is delivered to our kitchen in gallon bottles, and the main water system is filtered.
- Car and driver available at an additional cost.
- Massage, baby sitting, Aqua Fit, yoga or surf lessons can all be arranged upon request, for an additional charge
- Back up generator in case of power outages.
Fully serviced by:
- 1 full-time house manager
- 1 cook
- 3 housemaids
- 2 gardeners / pool attendants
- 1 security guard