Puri Angsa BaliPuri AngsaBali VillaCanggu VillaVilla CangguBeautiful VillaVacation

 

RATES
Low season $750 / night and High season $900 / night. Price is for up to 8 people. Additional people will be charged at $50 per person per night ($25 per child).
All rates are per night for up to 8 guests, and are quoted in USD.
There is also a 10% Gratuity Service Charge added to the traiff for the household staff.

ADDITIONAL GUESTS
Additional guests are welcome however a surcharge will be added.

MINIMUM STAY
There is a minimum stay requirement of 3 nights in low season and 5 nights in high season.

CHECK IN AND OUT
Check in time is 2pm and check out is 11 am. If your flight arrives before 2pm and the Villa is free we will be happy for you to check in earlier.  If your departing flight leaves in the late evening and Puri Angsa is free, we are happy for you to stay on until 5pm. Any later a small surcharge will be applicable to cover the cost of staff.

PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
An initial deposit of 25% of the total amount is required to secure your booking. This is done online via a simple to use credit card/PayPal facility we have set up.The remainder of the balance (75%) must be then paid by a bank transfer into the villas Indonesian bank account within 30 days to secure the booking in total.

LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
Discounts may be available on bookings made less than one month before travel. Please enquire.

Low Season
January 21 – June 30
September 1– December 19

High Season
EASTER
December 20 – January 20
July 1 - August 31

Availability
Below is a calendar showing the villas availability for the next three months. Should you wish to see additional months, click the link to VRBO.

 

© 2012 puri angsa, canggu bali